Want to know the secret to the BEST iced tea recipe??? Use Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea!
Add some lemonade, a few ice cubes, and you’ve got yourself the best iced chamomile tea recipe! This is one of my favorite Celestial Seasonings Iced Tea recipes!
How To Make Iced Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea with Lemonade:
Honey Vanilla Chamomile Iced Tea with Lemonade
Ingredients for the Perfect Chamomile Iced Tea Recipe:
- 5 Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea bags
- About 10 cups water
- Half gallon of lemonade (I used Wegmans Organic Lemonade)
Instructions for the BEST Iced Tea Recipe:
- Place 10 cups of water in a sauce pan.
- Add the 5 tea bags and steep on medium heat for about 10 minutes
- Pour into a large pitcher
- Add half gallon of lemonade and stir
- Chill very well before serving over ice (or the ice melts too quickly)!
This perfect iced tea recipe seriously just has the best flavor. You just have to try this and come back and tell me what you think. Refreshing and YUM!
Plus this makes the Lemonade half the calories, and cuts the cost of your summer beverages by adding tea to your lemonade!
Here’s another refreshing summer drink to try: How To Make Simple Cold Brew Iced Coffee.
Robin B. says
Delicious, easy AND frugal?!? That’s my kind of recipe! Can’t wait to try it. Thanks, Maura! 🙂
Thanks Robin!! 😉
I just had of (hot) cup of this last night! What funny timing!