Who is ready to design and order their annual holiday cards this year? I have a great deal to share with you when you use Basic Invite for your holiday cards this year!
If you know what picture(s) you want to use, then jump on ordering your cards now! I’m going to show you how to design and create your own christmas card below.
With hundreds of Christmas and holiday designs available to choose from, there are obviously plenty of options. I did a photoshoot of my kids and had 7 photos I wanted to use. So I browsed through all of the multi-photo templates and I narrowed it down to this one:
There were some other designs that came close to being the winners (if I didn’t have so many photos to work with):
Once I clicked on the design I wanted, I was taken to the editing page to make it my own.
What’s so great about the templates is that you can change the colors. Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design, you can change the color of each element on the card. With over 180 colors to choose from, the invite is sure to be exactly how I wanted it. This editing page made it so simple to change text, color, and font if you want.
I love that Basic Invite gave me my starter template, but it was up to me to finalize the design with my own photos. It really is like a digital work of art.
I changed the wording at the top to say “Merry Christmas” instead of our last name. Then I changed the text of the “pretend” names to fill them in with our own.
This is a fun card this year highlighting my beautiful girls that I hope embodies the joy of this season!!!
(The matching Christmas PJ’s my girls are wearing are part of my annual Christmas Gift Guide you can read over here!)
If you are looking to create corporate holiday cards, Basic Invite has many options to choose from. There is a variety of both photo and non-photo holiday card designs perfect to represent your business. Your customers will love the festive way to send them warm wishes this holiday season!
Other info about your Basic Invite Card Order:
- Foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. Customers can choose flat or raised foil on all of Basic Invite’s foil designs. There is an additional small fee per card if you want this option.
- You can also choose the shape of your card – for example, if you want rounded corners, it’s $0.10 extra per card.
- You can add a pattern, or a personalized message on the back for an extra $0.20 per card. (I totally took advantage of that!)
- The amount of cards you order determines your cost per card. The more you order, the more you save.
- You can also choose the color of the envelopes! Basic Invite has over 40 different envelope colors to choose from. All of the envelopes are peel and seal so they can be closed quickly and securely.
- Basic Invite offers an address-capturing service that allows customers to share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media to request their friends and family’s addresses. The addresses are stored in the customer’s account and can be selected during the design process. Basic Invite offers recipient address printing at no cost on all card orders.
- Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers to order a printed sample of their actual card/invitation before they place their final order. They can see the paper quality and how it will print, and make sure the card is perfect.
- Basic Invite isn’t just for holiday cards either! Have a wedding, baby shower, or birthday party coming up? Check out their Wedding Invitations, Business Stationary, and events like showers, birthdays, and graduation!
When you get to the checkout phase, be sure to add promo code 15FF51 to get 15% off of your order total!!
I’m so relieved that this annual tradition of getting the Christmas card picture taken and ordered is now crossed off my to-do list. Now I have plenty of time for these to get shipped to me and for me to address them before I mail them out early December. Be sure to take advantage of the promo code!