If you ask my mom what she’d like to receive as a gift she’ll tell you that she already has everything she needs, but of course I can’t let Mother’s Day go by without getting her something special. When choosing the perfect gift for my mom my goal is always to find something both thoughtful and useful, as well as something that she’d likely never buy for herself. Every single thing on the list of Mother’s Day gift ideas below is something your mom will enjoy using and she’ll think of you every time she does!
1) What I love About Mom Journal – This little book contains fill-in-the-blank lines to describe why your mom’s the best
2) Decorative Musical Jewelry Box – This is a beautiful gift for mom
3) Fiskars Coloring Set – Let mom relax and color with this Mother’s Day Coloring set
4) KitchenAid Mixer – Help mom out in the kitchen with this mixer
5) Pioneer Woman Pan set – This pan set will be a big hit with mom
6) Pioneer Woman Bowl Set – These bowls will quickly become moms favorite in the kitchen
7) Personalized Coffee Mugs (that’s the one I want pictured above!) There is a variety of styles for any name!!!
8) Instant Pot – This will make mom’s job in the kitchen so much easier
9) Black and Decker Air Fryer – Your mom will make some amazing food with this
10) Vanilla Spa Basket – Help mom relax with this spa basket
11) The Doux Hair Care Products – The Doux is a line of hair care (created by a mother of 5) getting attention for bold packaging, clever product names inspired by 90’s hip hop and being a go-to option for natural curls, wavy, loose, or super tight. Available at select Target stores and at Thedoux.com All 5 products pictured above are available for under $75.00 total!!
12) Premier Robe – Your mom will love this robe
13) Womens Slippers – Pamper mom with these super soft slippers
14) Velveteen Blanket – Your mom will love to curl up and relax with this blanket
15) Tea Basket – Give mom this basket full of wonderful tea products
16) Chocolate Gift Basket – Mom will love this basket full of chocolate gifts
17) Make Cole Brew Iced Coffee – fill a mason jar with dry ingredient and them mom just has to add water and let it brew for 24 hrs. You can get this free printable recipe card to add to your mason jar!
18) Old Fashioned Gourmet Bakery Gift – A wonderful gift of baked goods your mom wont have to bake
19) Keysocks – Finally! a pair of socks you can wear with flats that won’t show!!
20) Numi Organic Tea Flowering Gift Set – This comes with a glass tea pot and 6 flowering tea blossoms!
21) Get her a Subscription to MyFreezEasy – The EASIEST Meal Planning Tool You’ll Find – Works With ANY Diet!
22) Make her some homemade soap with these Easy Melt & Pour soaps! – These also come with free printable soap labels so you can wrap your soap with them. Making melt and pour soaps is really easy – you can make 12 bars in under an hour!
And the best for last….
Norwex Microfiber Products – I can’t express to you enough how I wish I discovered Norwex products sooner. They have changed my cleaning routine forever – faster, easier, cheaper. That is like every single mom’s dream come true! Read more about how I fell in love with Norwex over here.
**Check out the April 2019 Sales for Norwex: If you do make a purchase – just click that you aren’t there for a specific party.