It’s that time of year when we need to start thinking about Mother’s Day Gifts and what the perfect one will be for mom this year. If you ask my mom what she’d like to receive as a gift she’ll tell you that she already has everything she needs, but of course, I can’t let Mother’s Day go by without getting her something special. When choosing the perfect gift for my mom my goal is always to find something both thoughtful and useful, as well as something that she’d likely never buy for herself. Every single thing on the list of Mother’s Day gift ideas below is something your mom will enjoy using and she’ll think of you every time she does!
1) What I love About Mom Journal – This little book contains fill-in-the-blank lines to describe why your mom’s the best
2) Decorative Musical Jewelry Box – This is a beautiful gift for mom
3) Mother’s Day Adult Coloring Book: Large Adult Coloring Book – Let mom relax and color with this Mother’s Day Coloring set
4) KitchenAid Mixer – Help mom out in the kitchen with this mixer
5) Pioneer Woman Pan set – This pan set will be a big hit with mom
6) Pioneer Woman Bowl Set – These bowls will quickly become moms favorite in the kitchen
7) Neck and Back Massager Pillow, Shiatsu Electric Shoulder Massagers with Heat – Portable Massage Pillow: integrating elastic straps allows you to adjust the position and secure the massager for the neck and back to the chair. It is portable, easy to carry, and light-weighted. You can carry it everywhere, home, office and traveling. I have a neck and should massager from the same company that is a true life saver for when my shoulder muscles are tight from typing all day! I can only imagine that this would be the perfect pampering gift idea for any mom! It has 4 different massage nodes and an optional soothing heat function that provides a warm & gentle massage to further relieve tight muscles and promote blood circulation. Sounds like the perfect gift to give to mom because all she really wants is to relax!
When I tried this, it felt the best on the back of my neck! Or when I just put my feet on it. It was a little too painful for the back of my head or on my back because the massager balls were a bit too hard for my spine. But if you turn it vertical and had a sore back muscle, this would be fantastic!!!! I also really liked the fact that there was a heating option! Even though its called a massager pillow, really think of this as a neck and shoulder massager!
8) Personalized Coffee Mugs (that’s the one I want pictured above!) There is a variety of styles for any name!!!
9) Instant Pot – This will make mom’s job in the kitchen so much easier
10) Black and Decker Air Fryer – Your mom will make some amazing food with this
11) Home Spa Bath Basket French Vanilla Bath & Body Essential Aromatherapy – Help mom relax with this spa basket. Plus the storage curio can be used long after she uses up these items!
12) Premier Robe – Your mom will love this robe made out of a blend of 70% Bambo Viscose and 30% Cotton.
13) Womens Slippers – Pamper mom with these super-soft slippers
14) Inspirational Wall Art – These are handmade by me! I upcycle oven covers from the Dollar Tree and make some adorable wall art! Inspirational indeed – especially during this season in our lives! Scan down a bit on the page and you will see these!
15) Bertte Throw Blanket Super Soft Cozy Warm Blanket – Your mom will love to curl up and relax with this blanket
16) Tea Basket – Give mom this basket full of wonderful tea products
17) Chocolate Gift Basket – Mom will love this basket full of chocolate gifts
18) Make Cold Brew Iced Coffee – fill a mason jar with the dry ingredients and then mom just has to add water and let it brew for 24 hrs. You can get a free printable recipe card to add to your mason jar!
19) Old Fashioned Gourmet Bakery Gift – A wonderful gift of baked goods your mom won’t have to bake
20) Keysocks – Finally! a pair of socks you can wear with flats that won’t show!!
21) Trees Knees Maple Trio – The ultimate gift set for every maple syrup lover!
— Trees Knees Spicy Maple
— Trees Knees Gingerbread Maple
— Trees Knees Coffee Maple
— Custom Dish Towel
— Unique QR code with Bushwick Kitchen recipes
All delivered in a Bushwick Kitchen Gift Box. They also have Bees Knees Honey Trio!
22) Numi Organic Tea Flowering Gift Set – This comes with a glass teapot and 5 flowering tea blossoms!
23) Get her a Subscription to MyFreezEasy – The EASIEST Meal Planning Tool You’ll Find – Works With ANY Diet!
24) Make her some homemade soap with these Easy Melt & Pour soaps! – Get this eBook and learn how to make 11 different kinds of melt and pour soaps! These also come with free printable soap labels so you can wrap your soap with them. Making melt and pour soaps is really easy – you can make 12 bars in under an hour!
25) Spa Day at Home – check out this list of DIY bath and body products you can make and give to mom so she can have her own spa day at home!
26) E-Cloth Microfiber Products – I can’t express to you enough how I wish I discovered e-cloth microfiber products sooner. They have changed my cleaning routine forever – faster, easier, cheaper. That is like every single mom’s dream come true! Check out the amazing demo as to why e-cloth beats disinfectant wipes when it comes to cleaning! PLUS, you can get 4 e-cloth general purpose cloths for the same price as you’d get just one Norwex envirocloth!!!
27) 50 Inspirational Quotes Printable Wall Art – Choose from 50 different quotes for an 8×10 frame!
28) Steeped Coffee has a brewing method that does not require machines and is made much like tea. The coffee comes in single-serve bags that are nitro-sealed to ensure absolute freshness. It’s a uniquely “unplugged” coffee experience, from the award-winning packaging made using compostable and renewable materials to the non-GMO filters. All it takes to brew a perfect cup is hot water and a few minutes, and at the end of the day, there are no wasteful plastic pods accumulating in waterways or landfills.
29) Tickle Me Plant
TickleMe Plants are the first plants that react when touched! Great for kids and adults with a strong green thumb. When the leaves are stimulated, they will close up before opening back up again. Perfect for any gardening enthusiast who has an appreciation for unusual plants. Celebrate Earth Day this year with a fun activity for the whole family! I used to always have these plants in my high school biology classroom and everyone was entertained by it!!! Each TickleMe Plant Kit contains soil pellets, plant seeds, and a container for all of your plant’s needs. All kits are mess-free and grow pink brain-like flowers! An easy maintenance plant that grows indoors and only needs a little watering. Shop the amazing Mimosa Pudica on Amazon this Earth Day! Go here to see a video of what it does!
30) Congo Tropicals Organic Dark Chocolate and Plantain Chips
Need something to curb your sweet tooth after a salty snack? Dark chocolate is the answer you’re looking for! Made in Costa Rica using the finest cacao beans, it is a great treat to satisfy any craving. Perfect for all chocolate lovers in your life! The Congo Organic Dark Chocolate is perfectly balanced sweetness and bitterness with 70% cocoa dark chocolate. Pairs greatly with fresh-cut flowers and binge-watching some TV!
Bring healthy and exotic to your pantry! With Congo Tropicals’ Plantain Chips, you may be wondering, what are plantains and how are they healthy? Plantains are sugar-free vegetables found in tropical regions. Nutritionally high in fiber, potassium, energy, and low in cholesterol, plantain chips are a healthy alternative to potato chips. Containing an abundance of vitamins and minerals, they are truly the hidden superfood. Bring delicious, yet healthy food to your home!
Nicky E says
Thanks for these great tips! Shame that I found this article only now. I’ll definitely use some of these next year. – Nicky
Great list with interesting ideas! I don`t think the ideas are only for mothers day – they could be used for other occasions! Well done!
Costa Mesa says
These are awesome, thanks! My mom’s bday (this last weekend) and seeing that Mother’s day is coming up, I’m going to get her car detailed (what I do) and get her personalized socks of the family. Those have been in nowadays.
Long Beach says
Thanks for the suggestions! I’m honestly the worst gift giver so these are honestly awesome ideas. I appreciate you saving people’s lives lol
Thanks for the list. Glad I was able to find this a month before my mom’s special day. I actually want to get her something she likes this time lol