Does anyone have a Keurig Coffee Maker on your current wish list? Or do you already have one, and are looking for unique uses or K-cup storage ideas? If so – then be sure to check out these posts below. There is more to your Keurig that just brewing coffee!!
[popazon id=”56769d443fdba” show_price=”true” cols=”5″]
There are some very interesting tips in the articles listed below, ranging from making oatmeal using your Keurig, upcycling used K-cups, and even K-cup storage tips!
1. 25 Ways to Re-Use K-Cups – from Happy Hooligans
2. Easy Iced Tea From Your Keurig – from Urban Femme to Farmer’s Wife
3. How To Make Oatmeal with Your Keurig – from A Few Shortcuts
4. Keurig Recipes – from Totally Love It
5. How To Clean Your Keurig – from Discount Queens
6. Fresh Homemade Lemonade Recipe using a Keurig – From Passion For Savings
7. Sweetheart K-Cup Stringed Lights – From Crafts By Amanda
8. Cheap Storage Idea: Keurig Brewed Under the Brewer Mini K-Cup Drawer 62% off!
10. Here are some items to help you organize your K-Cups!
11. Have you tried the resuable Ekobrew Cup? You can use ground coffee in it!!
12. Who has tried paper filters???? Keurig Paper Filters, 300 ct, on Amazon
If you have a coffee lover on your holiday shopping list this year, then be sure to check out this Gift Guide: Top 10+ Gifts for Coffee Lovers