Today I’m going to give you free printable wall art for your home that is an easy and frugal way to decorate.
I love being able to decorate my house with simple and affordable ideas – even if it means just printing out an inspirational message and framing it! I love up-cycling decor projects such as my mason jar light sconces or updating a display shelf into something a bit more chic for above the bed, but those are a bit more time-consuming.
If you want something fast and easy to spruce up a table, nightstand, hutch, or your wall – then grab one of these 8″ x 10″ printables and frame it! If you want this to be extra affordable, then just get a frame from the Dollar Tree or a thrift store!
I’ve been having fun creating these printables – so I hope you find one that you’d like to print, frame and display yourself. If you want one, simply fill out the form below the one you want, and the PDF file will be sent to your inbox where you can print it and then frame it.
I found an 8″ x 8″ backless frame at a thrift store for just a quarter. So I decided to use that to frame my “Thankful” printable.
I simply cut out the printable 8″ x 8″ and glued it to some foam board so it had something firm on the back to hold it in. It was a tight fit in the frame (done on purpose) so that it easily stayed in place.
I decided to combine it with some other lovely fall items to make the perfect vignette that I will put on my dining room hutch.
Want to know exactly how to replicate this look? Here is how I did it:
- Get your free printable wall art “Thankful” by filling out the form above. It will fit into an 8″ x 10″ frame, but I cut mine and put in this square frame I got at a thrift store for 25¢.
- I also got that white teacup for 25¢ at a thrift store and filled it with my own Hens and Chicks succulent I had in my own garden. (They reproduce like crazy and I’m going to fill all 6 teacups I got with them and use them as part of teacher Christmas gifts this year!) You can also get some artificial ones on Amazon.
- I cut the green Hydrangea from my own garden (although you can purchase a fake one here.)
- I picked up the aluminum pitcher with a 50% off coupon from Michael’s. You can also get them on Amazon.
- I got my cotton stems from Amazon.
Check out some more posts that have free printables you can grab: