Here is a fun dessert to make for April Fools Day for the kids: Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcakes!
Here is what you need to make your Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcakes:
- Buttercream frosting
- Cake decorating Syringe Pen
- Smuckers Low Sugar Strawberry Preserves – the low sugar variety has the best red color to mimic tomato sauce
- Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates as the meatballs
- Add a layer of of buttercream frosting to your cupcakes.
- Use your frosting syringe to then add a layer of “spaghetti” frosting.
- Top that with one Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolate
- Spoon over top the “meatball” a generous amount of low sugar strawberry preserves to add the “spaghetti sauce”
This is a fun, kid friendly treat to enjoy on April 1st!!!
20 Day Budget Challenge
Take one month to get your finances in order - learn my best money saving tips and tricks!