Here are my favorite organizing a bathroom tips and products to help control the potential chaos in this high traffic room!
Having a neat and tidy bathroom can be a challenge – especially when you live with little kids! But the first thing I tackle when organizing a bathroom is to get rid of anything that has not been used in the last 12 months. Unless you are storing cleaning products that you will use in the future, get rid of any toiletries or cleaning products that you have not used, especially if they are past their expiration date. For example, I recently just tossed a milk bath that was in my Christmas stocking probably 5 years ago. I keep thinking I’m going to take that relaxing bath and use it, but I haven’t . So in the garbage it went. Go through your entire bathroom and toss those old items, and remove anything that doesn’t’ belong in the bathroom.
Once you have de-cluttered, the mantra I go by is not something that is profoundly new – I go with Benjamin Franklin’s Quote of “A place for everything, everything in its place.”
What I have created below are some genius products you can find on Amazon to help you find a place for everything in your bathroom. Many of these are in my bathroom and I’m recommending them because they really work for me!
1. Native Spring Toothpaste Dispenser and Toothbrush Holder–
I was so sick and tired of the kids sink always having toothbrushes and toothpaste in a pile of chaos surrounding their sink. This little gadget has helped tremendously!
2. ShowerBreeze Water Jet Dental Irrigator –
I’m totally guilty of not being the most consistent at flossing my teeth. My dentist suggested I try a water pick because it may be the tool that I’ll love and actually use on a regular basis. I was willing to try it, but I wasn’t thrilled with the idea of having a bulky water pick system on my bathroom sink. Then I found this shower water pick – and its amazing! Not only does it quickly clean my gums each day in the shower, it easily cleans the nooks and crannies in the shower that are a pain to clean with just a sponge!
3. Goodfor Company Shower Filter –
Our popular choice for reducing the effects of hard water and chlorine. Once you install this shower head filter, you’ll enjoy the benefits of filtered water every time you take a shower. Our 8 stage shower filters do what the others can’t by using high-quality filtering media ingredients that actually work. Our shower filters trap and filter out those dissolved minerals, heavy metals, chlorine, and other nasty contaminants that have been quietly damaging your hair and skin for years.
4. Bamboo Shower Corner Caddy –
Minimalist Bamboo Shower Caddy: Organize your bathroom counter with the elegant shower shampoo holder from GOBAM. It features 2 storage shelves and helps you save space by organizing your shampoo, conditioner, soap, cream, razor and more at one place
Built to Last: The shower corner caddy is made from 100% natural bamboo that is stronger and more durable than wood. It features protective layers of waterproof coating and its stainless steel wires prevent your shampoo and lotions from falling out
Multi-purpose Storage Organizer: The versatile caddy also works as a bamboo corner shelf to help reduce tabletop clutter. It measures 9.06 x 8.45 x 12.80 inches and can be placed in the bedroom, living room, and closet
Quick DIY Assembly: Assemble and disassemble the shower organizer stand easily with the screws and screwdriver provided. Installation is simple, easy and quick.
Eco-Friendly and Never Out of Style: Made with 100% solid bamboo, the eco-friendly standing shower caddy is the right step towards sustainable living. It sleek design and space saving utility never goes out of style
5. Wrenwane Stylish Shower Curtain Hooks, 100% Stainless Steel, Polished Chrome, Set of 12 Rings –
My husband was a fan of these – he was sick of the curtain always getting snagged on the shower bar. These little hooks with balls on them solve that.
6. Prince Hanger, One Touch Adjustable Corner Shower Caddy –
- 【Sanitary】 Each shelf is designed with a several holes underneath to prevent any water collects
- 【Rust Resistance】 Powder coating for steel pipes reduce rust and discoloration
- 【Safety】 Double locking system, with rubber ring and safety bolt makes each shelf be placed firmly
7. Sorbus Wall Mount Wine/Towel Rack (Holds 6 Bottles) –
I’ve always been a fan of rolling bathroom towels and I think this is just a nice way to display them in your bathroom.
8. Organize It All Basic Overdoor 6-Basket Unit –
if you have a small bathroom with limited storage, this is a great idea to utilize space on your bathroom door!
9. mDesign Over-Cabinet Hair Care Tools Holder –
Again, getting a holder like this is a huge space saver! I was taking up an entire drawer for my blow dryer and straightener until I got this. Now I have an extra drawer for toiletries!
10. LDR 3 Piece Storage Organizer Set, Satin Nickel Finish –
everyone needs to take advantage of the space above the toilet for storage! I put extra towels and a box of kleenex on mine.
11. Zenna Home 9820CHBB, Bathroom Spacesaver, Espresso/Frosted Glass –
this is just another option that I personally like and want to get for myself. 😉
12. Organize It All 2-Tier Shelf with Towel Bars (1753) – another way to organize a bathroom using wall space.
13. Storage Basket 15x15x13″ – Cotton Rope, Beautiful Color Design, Home Storage for Laundry – if you keep dirty laundry in the bathroom – this looked like a high quality storage and carrier!
14. Power Perch – 1pack (white) – Works with All Vertical Single Outlets – this is a genius way to use space above your outlet!
15. Kitchen bathroom cabinet under sink adjustable shelf organizer rack stand – take advantage of all of your bathroom cupboard space and not just the bottom shelf.
16. 24″ Wood Slim Bathroom Cabinet Stand – White – if you are running out of space to store toilet paper – this is genius! Nothing else fits in that small space between the toilet and the wall – so you may as well get this cabinet and store your toilet paper there!
17. 2 x Mesh Bath Toy Organizer + 6 Ultra Strong Hooks – The Perfect Net for Bathtub Toys & Bathroom Storage. The toys dry out and they won’t be at your feet when its time for you to shower.
18. Tub Shroom – This has been amazing at keeping hair from clogging my drain!!!
- Our bathtub drain strainer fits any standard tub drain and is guaranteed to catch every hair every time
- Available in five fun colors: Clean White, Marine Blue, Neutral Gray, Organic Green, and Autumn Orange
- Fits any standard 1.5″ tub drain or 1.5″ bathroom sink drain, NOTE: NOT FOR SHOWER STALL DRAINS
What about you? What genius products have you found that help you organize a bathroom? Let us know in the comments!
Leave a Reply