*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Some of you may not know this, but I regularly create posts over at LivingWellMom.com on DIY bath and beauty products using essential oils. Here is a great list of fall essential oils bath & beauty products that I thought my readers here on Happy Deal – Happy Day might want to check out!
If you are new to using essential oils, then you must know that you can do so much more with them than just rub them on your feet! I love making bath and beauty products that you can use for gifts! There are ways to use essential oils in items you use on a daily basis – and its fun to get out fall essential oils to use for one of these ideas:
- 5 Fall Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes – If you have an essential oil diffuser, check out these recipes for fall blends!
2. Homemade Citrus Goat Milk Soap for Kids Recipe – Want to involve your kids in making something with essential oils? Try this easy recipe to make citrus goat’s milk bar soap.
3. DIY Pumpkin Spice Foaming Hand Soap – Pumpkin spice is everywhere – so why not add the scent to your own homemade hand soap!
4. DIY Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm – Here is how to make your own DIY pumpkin spice lip balm. It’s super easy!!
5. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Soap with Goat’s Milk – The same fall essential oils that create the pumpkin spice scent can be used to make bar soap! Again, this is way easier than you may think!
I also have free printable soap labels you can use to wrap around your pumpkin spice bars. Just fill out the form below and these will come straight to your inbox for printing!
Get Your Free Printable Soap Labels
Sign up here and your free printable soap labels will show up right in your inbox!
6. Easy DIY Coffee Scrub with Fall Essential Oils – If you are a coffee lover (especially the smell of coffee) then you gotta try this!
7. EASY Melt & Pour Fall Scented Soap – here is a different bar soap recipe with different fall essential oils and it smells amazing!
If you don’t really want to put in the effort to DIY your own bath and beauty products using essential oils – there are some great natural ones, already made that you can buy online! Checkout natural soaps, natural bubble baths, and natural sugar scrubs!