**This is a sponsored post.
As the holiday season fast approaches, you might have started to think about what special Christmas gifts you’ll get for all your family members this year. Whether you’ve seamlessly come up with your holiday gift list or you’ve had some trouble brainstorming gift ideas, here is a list of special Christmas gift ideas for all the members of your family!
Special Christmas Gifts For the Whole Family
● T-shirts: Is your family getting together to celebrate the holiday for the first time in a few years? Get a set of family Christmas shirts for everyone! They’re perfect for your family’s first Christmas together after a long pause. You can either get everyone matching t-shirts, or go for something a little different by getting everyone their own individual shirt. Focus on finding apparel that really matches your family members’ personalities.
● A family ornament: Give your family a funny ornament this year! Sometimes the best gifts are the most simple, and there are tons of ornaments out there that can make for a beautiful Christmas gift. From unique glass ornaments to wooden ones you can place a photo in, an ornament is fun for the whole family.
● A gift card to a local restaurant: Who doesn’t love not having to cook for the family? A gift card to a local restaurant might seem like the easy way out, but in reality, it just might be the best gift ever. No dishes to clean up afterwards and no chance to accidentally set the smoke alarm off because mom got distracted by the kids running around. It’s a win-win for everyone!
● A DNA testing kit: Finding out the genetic gene pool your family hails from is all the rage these days. A DNA testing kit is something the whole family can do! Sit around and read through the various genes and ancestral cultures — and maybe even extend your family tree to include some new family members!
Special Christmas Gifts For Your Mom
Moms hold a special place in our heart. They birth us, nurture us and teach us all the things we need to know in life. Mom deserves a special gift, too! Here are some of the best special Christmas gift ideas for Mom.
● An illustrated portrait: A beautiful watercolor or illustrated portrait of the whole family will make Mom smile. Who knows? It might even make her shed a couple of tears! Make sure to find a set that has accurate depictions of each family members’ hair, skin tone and even clothing choices. If you’re really feeling bold, consider painting one yourself! If you are brave to paint one yourself, consider getting a custom paint by number kit made by Winnie’s Picks!
● Engraved cutting board: An engraved cutting board is both beautiful and practical. While Mom will probably love it so much that she doesn’t use it for anything except displaying in her kitchen, it’s the thought that counts! Engrave the cutting board with a monogram, coordinates or a well-loved phrase that your Mom often says to really make the cutting board an extra special and thoughtful gift.
Special Christmas Gifts For Your Dad
Dads are practically their own species. Whether giving cheesy one-liners or being the person you can count on to help you change a flat tire, there are so many reasons to get your Dad a special gift this Christmas. Here are some great gift ideas!
● A book of Dad Jokes: Did you know that there’s actually some science behind Dad jokes? That’s right — human connection between Dads and children is fostered through the harmless fun of “Dad jokes.” So, go ahead and laugh at the corny, cheesy one-liner your Pops just dropped. It shows connection! Consider taking it a step further this Christmas by getting your Dad a book of jokes he can memorize to drop when the moment’s just right. Sure, you might regret giving him the book after a while, but just remember that a Dad joke is really a bonding moment between you and your Dad.
● A smart lamp: Smart lamps are actually great tools for falling asleep and waking up. And, if your Dad is anything like most, he probably falls asleep with the TV turned on and the remote in his hand. Bonus points if he’s ever fallen asleep while pressing any of the channel buttons! A smart lamp can help to get his sleeping patterns on a healthy cycle and even calm him down before sleeping.
Special Christmas Gifts For Your Siblings
Let’s face it — you’ve got a love-hate-love relationship with your siblings. They steal your clothes, food and even your friends sometimes. But, they’re always down to help you out when you need it. Consider any of these gifts for your siblings this year:
● A stuffed stocking: Sometimes your siblings just need a few smaller gifts to create a large one. A personalized Christmas stocking stuffed with smaller items can really go a long way in making you the favorite amongst your siblings. From phone chargers to candy bars, there are many things you could put in your siblings’ stocking gifts that will make them smile with joy.
● A pair of socks… With your face on them! Make your siblings laugh uncontrollably by giving them a pair of socks with your face on them. Don’t be afraid to choose an embarrassing photo, too. You know your siblings have probably already posted the embarrassing photos somewhere online, so embracing the weird will only earn you kudos with your siblings.
● A candle: Does your sibling like to relax? A candle can be the perfect gift, especially if they recently moved away. Giving them a candle for Christmas that reminds them of home will keep any of the homesick feelings at bay. Instead, they’ll feel like they’re back at your childhood home, enjoying a beautiful holiday with their immediate family.
There are lots of gifts that are perfect for every member of your family. From parents to siblings, what matters most is that you get to spend the holiday together — or at least thinking of each other! If you’re unable to get together in-person this year, host a virtual gift-opening event as a way to keep everyone connected and engaged!
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Want more frugal tips or DIY project inspiration? Plus an amazing amount of Amazon promo code deals? Get my newsletter with exclusive content I don't share anywhere else!