September is here and the feel of fall is upon us!!
In terms of shopping, do you know the best and worst items to purchase in September are?? Here are some tips:
Labor Day and Back-To-School Sales Dominate early in the month!
Here are some ways to save:
- All summer-related goods from swimwear to patio furniture will be at their lowest prices of the year. Be sure to take advantage of this end of season clearance, clothing included! Check out the sales over on Walmart right now!
- The new generation of iPhone will debut this fall (sounds like they will announce Sept. 10th 2019), so previous generation iPhones prices will be sure to drop (by $100 or more!).
- Grab your new grill – with 20% – 60% off sales! Check out the sales now that Walmart has!
- Clothing and apparel labor day sales are still going on – Check them out over at Macy’s!
- Sept. 29th is National Coffee Day – be on the lookout for your free cup of joe that day!
What NOT to buy in September:
There will be some great Labor Day appliance sales – but if you can hold off until November for Black Friday sales – do, because they will be even cheaper then! Even an extra 5% discount can be significant when we are talking about bigger ticket items like appliances.
Also, if you are wanting the newest model of the new iPhone , hold off until Black Friday until the first discount will be announced. Rumor has it that this model will be upwards of $1000 – so the more you can save, the better!
(Thanks Deal News!)