Here is an easy DIY coffee scrub with essential oils that takes about 5 minutes to make. It smells like an autumn-flavored cup of coffee, exfoliates, and moisturizes your skin at the same time!
If you are joining the pumpkin spice craze this time of year, then you’ll love the nutmeg and clove essential oils that are used in this scrub.
Materials needed to make your own easy DIY Coffee Scrub:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup ground coffee (caffeinated)
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of argan or vitamin E oil
- Nutmeg and Clove Bud essential oils
This is a guest post I created over on Livingwellmom.com. To read the full post, click here!