With Black Friday being next month, you may think that October isn’t the best month for deals.
BUT – there are actually 7 items you should shop for in October!
1. Cars – many dealerships want to get the 2019 models off the lot to make room for 2020 models. Nows the time to snag a deal!
2. Costumes – Other than buying new from a store, I also recommend hitting up thrift stores. Many costumes are worn once and donated and you can get a steal on gently used costumes.
3. European Vacations –you can get some great deals right now if you want to head to Europe as traveling there is now after the peak season.
4. Patio Furniture – end of the season clearance! Buy now and store for next spring. After season sales are the best to hit up!!
5. Pizza – October is national pizza month! Watch for your favorite pizza shop to offer specials this month.
6. Gardening tools – more end of the season clearance!
7. Plants – look for markdowns on perennials!
Find more frugal tips over here!
(Thanks Deal News!)