This fall tablescape is perfect for those who want to decorate on a budget, or who aren’t crafty! This is inexpensive and EASY!!
- Vase from Dollar Tree
- Pine cones & Acorns
- 120 Artificial Fall Maple Leaves in a Mixture of Autumn Colors – I ordered 120 of them because I was doing this project with my MOPS group. You could use real pressed fall leaves, or get something more like these Autumn Fall Leaf Decor Pack – Fall Colors if you don’t need so many.
- Lehigh Group 530X Jute Twine Heavy Duty twine 190′
- Touch of Nature 24-Piece Mini Indian Feathers for Crafting, 3-Inch, Earth Mix
- Glue gun
This is really easy – you just fill the vase with small pinecones & acorns. I hot glued on 3 leaves around the vase. I then tied some jute twine around the center, and added some feathers and acorn in the center.
Autumn Paper Tree
- Picture frame (look in a thrift shop for some very inexpensive and unique frames!)
- 8″ x 11″ card stock
- Various scrapbook paper with a fall theme
- Scrapbook Circle Punch
- brown felt
- white chalk
- glue sticks and liquid glue
We used a stencil of a tree trunk similar to the one below. Draw and cut it on card stock. Then outline it in with white chalk on the brown felt. Then cut your tree trunk out of the brown felt. Glue that on to a whole sheet of 8″ x 11″ card stock. Add “leaves” to your tree – use various size circle punches and a variety of scrapbook paper to get the tree look you want.
This table decoration will be wonderful to display during your turkey feast! If you are looking for the lowest turkey prices of the season, then go here for the local turkey price deals.
If you are anything like me and have stacks of scrapbook paper and looking for more creative ideas – try these:
DIY Wood Tray Made From an Old Photo Frame