50 Major Brands That Will Send You Coupons for FREE!
Looking for more ways to save on your favorite brands? Check this list for items you use, and you can contact the company for coupons and special offers! You will want to send them an email/contact request form stating your name, that you would like to request coupons, and your address!
1. SC Johnson
2. Duck Brand Tape (E-mail & request coupons)
4. McCormick’s Coupons (spice manufacturer) Consumer_Affairs@mccormick.com, or call 1-800-632-5847
8. Pinnacle Foods (Vlassic, Celeste, Aunt Jemima etc) *Contact info to request coupons*
9. Odwalla Company (drinks) Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. General Mills Coupons (Betty Crocker, Pillbury, Box Tops for Education etc)
- Earthbound Farm (organic foods)
- Driscoll’s (berries – fresh produce)
- La Yogurt (yogurt) email request email@example.com
- 4C (beverages)
- Bertolli (Italian food products) Contact, coupons already on their site
- Benadryl (itch cream & allergy products) Contact, Newletter sign up for coupons
- Cape Cod (chips/ snack food products) Contact, newsletter sign up
- Chobani (yogurt) contact & joint newsletter sign up
- Cooks (meats) contact, newsletter sign up
- Gerber (baby foods & products) Contact
- Fresh Express (salad, fresh produce) Contact (click button at bottom to opt into email list sign up)
- ConAgra Foods (brands like Pam, Hunts Ketchup, Reddi Whip)
- Kleenex (tissues) Contact, Promotions
- Unilever (Dove, Degree deodorant, Good humor Ice Cream etc)
- Welch’s (juices) Contact, Newsletter
- Red Rose (tea)
- Stonyfield (yogurt products) contact, newsletter sign up
- Tyson (meat) Contact, promotions
- Zatarains (rice mixes) Contact then click sign up newsletter in top right corner
- Tylenol (pain relievers) Contact, Coupons/promotions
Need a Coupon Organizer to keep track of all of your savings? Check out these options:
You can always look for specific coupons over on the Coupon Database as well!
Let us know what companies worked for you in the comments!!!
If you are looking for online promo codes – check out Dealspotr!
Related Frugal Tips Posts you also may want to read:
- 30 Day Budget Boot Camp: Planning Ahead Can Save Big!
- 5 Tips on How To Feed A Family of 7 for Just $75 a Week! Plus Free Printable Meal Planning Guide Worksheet!
- 10 Ways to Save Money this Holiday Season!
- How to get $140 Worth of Toys for just $35!