I have a bunch of frugal ideas that I wanted to share with you as ways you can bless mom this year!
If you are a DIY’er – then check out the fun list of items you can make for mom. Not the crafting type? That’s ok – check out the frugal gift ideas that are both personal and practical! Mother’s Day is a little over a week away – so be sure you are prepared to show her how much you love and appreciate her!!
1. Make her card using shaving cream and food coloring!
3. Maker her some DIY Spa Day pampering essentails for her to use at home – like Coconut Lotion Bars or Peppermint Foot Soak.
4. Make her a wreath for her front door using coffee filters!
5. Get her a “World’s Best Mom” Magnetic photo frame
6. Buy her a meal plan (for as low as $2.50) so that she doesn’t have to worry about planning a menu for the next month!