These DIY homemade lotion bars are easy to make, and are great to moisturize our skin (especially now that shaving our legs season has arrived!)
To give our skin a little extra TLC, you are going to love using these homemade coconut oil lotion bars.
With just 3 all-natural ingredients, it’ll moisturize even the driest of skin. It’s also not too late to grab these ingredients and make these for a Mother’s Day gift!
What You’ll Need:
- Coconut Oil (I used Dr. Bronners Coconut Oil)
- Beeswax (I’ve used both Murray’s 100% Pure Australian Beeswax and Organic Beeswax Bars)
- Raw Cocoa Butter (I used Hansi Naturals Raw Cacao Butter)
- Bar Silicone Mold or Flower Shaped Silicone Mold
- Lavender Essential Oil (or lemon or chamomile, or whatever you prefer!) (optional)
Over the past couple of years, I have also been blogging over at Living Well Mom. I thought I’d share with you some of my DIY bath and beauty product recipes I’ve created, and this is one of them.
Check out the full post over here!