What I’m about to share with you are EASY Cleaning hacks that are LIFE CHANGING! These actually aren’t just one-off hacks (like pouring coke in your toilet) – but a whole new system to clean your house with ZERO toxic chemicals! The best part is, it makes cleaning faster and easier – which is good news for all of us TIRED moms!!!
The first thing I want you to do is to watch this demo video on how using a Norwex Envirocloth and water is good enough to clean up raw chicken!
This was the same demo I watched (done by someone else) that convinced me to completely transform the way I clean my home and I’ll never go back to what I used to do!
YOUR COUNTERTOPS GET CLEAN IN ONE SWIPE – SO EASY!!!
AMAZING, RIGHT???!!! PLUS – since you are just using water and this cloth to clean – NO MORE toxic spray cleaners needed!!!
Also, NO MORE paper towels! That is a huge money saver!
Get your Envirocloth in your hands by ordering HERE! (just click that you’re not ordering for a specific party.)
I really wish the answer to easy spring cleaning was just to wave a magic wand and my house would be spotless.
A close second would be to hire a house cleaner and just tell that person to do it for me. But that is not in the budget. So…..*with a big SIGH*…..the only answer left is to actually do the spring cleaning in my home myself.
And you know what? That does not sound like fun to me. I’m a tired mom, have 2 young children, and the thought of cleaning my widows, dusting cobwebs, and mopping under my furniture sounds like as much fun as getting a root canal. (and I’ve had a root canal once where the Novocaine didn’t totally work – talk about not fun!)
I’m going to show you my favorite top 5 Norwex products – the secret cleaning hacks you need for cleaning your home faster and safer!
Envirocloth – this is the Norwex signature product made of microfiber that is so small, that it makes up 1/600th the size of a strand of hair.
Microfiber that you find in chain stores is only 1/12th the thickness of a strand of hair – so it easily picks up more than the leading competitive brands.
It also has silver embedded into the fiber (BacLock), which helps inhibit bacteria & fungus growth. Do you know what that means? It means that when you hang your towel to dry – it won’t stink or smell like mildew – even if you don’t wash it each time it is used. That means you spend less time washing it and save on detergent!
How Does Norwex Microfiber Work??
How Does Norwex BacLock Work?
2. The next must-have Norwex product is the Window Cloth – If you get the Norwex Envirocloth (the “bread” of Norwex), then you need to get the “butter” (the window cloth) to go with it.
This cloth is the hidden secret to getting STREAK FREE WINDOWS each and every time you clean them!
When you use Norwex products to clean your windows – you use just water (no glass cleaner), and you get the cleanest glass with a STREAK FREE shine like I’ve never seen before! To use it, you first take a damp Envirocloth and wipe down your window. Then you take your window cloth and polish and dry your window (or mirror, or tv screen) until you get a perfectly smooth, streak-free shine
This combo will even clean up a mess as big as butter smeared on your window – with just water.
Don’t believe me? Watch this:
I also did a Facebook Live video of a similar demo in my own bathroom:
Get your window cloth by ordering HERE! (just click that you’re not ordering for a specific party.)
3. The next product I believe every home needs is the Dusting Mitt.
When it is “spring cleaning” season, that means not only should I be dusting shelves and TV’s like I normally do, but now I need to focus on areas like:
- the top of bookshelves
- the top of the refrigerator
- the nooks and crannies in wood furniture that don’t get a weekly dusting
- my bed frame that likes to collect hidden dust
The chore I like least doing around my house is dusting. But it has become way less painfull for me now that I have a couple of dusting mitts!
If you get a Norwex dusting mitt, it is recommended that you actually get two – one for each hand. That way you can just walk around (no sprays needed!) and wipe off any area that needs dusting with each hand – cutting your dusting time in half since both hands are at work at the same time! One swipe of each mitt and all of the dust gets picked up! This is a fantastic job to even pass off to the kids! (there are kid-size mitts available as well!) I still don’t find dusting to be a super-duper good time, but this mitt sure does make it easier. If dusting becomes a bit more tolerable of a chore, then I am way more likely to dust rather than pretend like I don’t see the dust build-up. (I have become a master at pretending I don’t see it by the way!)
Get this Norwex Dusting Mitt into your hands by ordering HERE. (just click that you’re not ordering for a specific party.)
4. The fourth product that has made my life easier when it comes to cleaning is the EnviroWand. The EnviroWand easily cleans:
- Cobwebs in the ceiling corners
- Ceiling fans
- The area behind the TV with all the cords, mixed with dust bunnies
- The area behind the bed where more dust bunny families live
- Shelves that are too tall to reach, and no one sees them anyway, so they never get dusted
The EnviroWand easily cleans each of these with very little effort!
We have a ceiling fan in our bedroom that we rarely use. One of the reasons why we don’t use it is because we know it’s covered in dust, and if we turn it on the dust will go flying. It’s easier for me to grab a plug-in fan to cool off. Who has time to care about the top of a ceiling fan? Not me! If I dust that thing with a “normal” damp cloth – dust and clumps of nasty gunk will just fall on my bed. And then I need to go wash my comforter and vacuum. See why getting a plug-in fan just saves me a big headache??!!
But the EnviroWand picks up dust – and holds it – so that it won’t fall all over the floor and then you need to go and vacuum when you are done dusting.
- Cobwebs are easily reached now and easily grabbed with this microfiber wand.
- You can even attach the EnviroWand to your Norwex Mop handle for even higher places that are hard to reach.
- I also love using this under the hutch in my kitchen – there are only a few slots that you can fit anything under it to pull out dust that my mop won’t fit under.
- If you want something that makes hard to reach areas clean, and clean fast – then you gotta try this EnviroWand!
Get this EnviroWand into your hands by ordering HERE. (just click that you’re not ordering for a specific party.)
Household Package Plus: If you are dying to try all of these products, then I recommend getting them in one package because you’ll save some dough if you buy them in a set.
Get this Household Package Plus in your hands by ordering HERE! (just click that you’re not ordering for a specific party.)
5. I think the product I love the most is The Norwex Mop System.
It comes with a dry pad that is statically charged and will pick up the smallest particles of dirt, dust, pet hair, crumbs & more!
If you are looking to wash your floors, then take your wet mop pad (the blue pad), get it damp in the sink, and clean your floors with ease with this lightweight mop. NO harsh chemicals needed – just water!! The microfiber in the pad picks up 99% of the bacteria!
Plus, you don’t need to wash the pad after each use – just when the front inch of the pad edge becomes soiled. You can re-use the pad over and over and over again – for a few years!
The Norwex Mop System by FAR exceeds my Shark Steam Cleaner mop (which is what I used prior to getting my Norwex mop)!!
- It’s much lighter!
- I don’t have to plug anything in.
- The pad picks up more than the Shark steam mop did.
- PLUS this mop fits perfectly behind my toilet – a hard to reach area that my other mop could not clean.
- I can also clean the baseboards around my floor with ease – no more dusting those on my hands and knees.
Check out this video I did on Facebook about my Norwex Mop:
If you don’t have a steam mop but use something like a Swiffer instead, the Norwex Mop is cheaper overall because you aren’t using disposable wipes!
Get this Mop Set into your hands by ordering over HERE. (just click that you’re not ordering for a specific party.)
These products seriously have put a smile on my face when I think about how much easier it is to clean using Norwex.
I would love it if you all would just give them a try and experience it for yourself!!
These products are spreading like wildfire and you are bound to know someone in person that already owns one of these products – so ask them for their opinion as well!
I have a great free resource for you on 35+ ways you can use your Envirocloth in your house.
Fill out the form below and you’ll get this sent to your inbox where you can print it out and hang it on your refrigerator!
- One other cool fact that you should know is that there is a Norwex product that allows you to shave your legs just using water – no more bar soap or shaving cream ever again! Read about how to shave your legs with water over here!
- WANT TO KNOW WHAT PRODUCTS GO ON SALE EACH MONTH? Bookmark page where I update it: Norwex Tips – What’s On Sale Each Month!
- PLUS – check out my favorite car cleaning hack: How To Clean The Interior Of Your Car In Record Time Without Spray Cleaners or Paper Towels
- Be sure to join my growing VIP Norwex Facebook group where I share flash sales, monthly deals, and randomly choose hosts that can get a TON of Norwex items for free!! Norwex is a company that promotes doing home parties. But time away from my family at night is not an option for me – so I just pick “hosts” from this Facebook group that get all of the freebies – just like if we were at your house!