50 Major Brands That Will Send You Coupons for FREE!
Looking for more ways to save on your favorite brands? Check this list for items you use, and you can contact the company for coupons and special offers! You will want to send them an email/contact request form stating your name, that you would like to request coupons, and your address!
1. SC Johnson
2. Duck Brand Tape (E-mail & request coupons)
4. McCormick’s Coupons (spice manufacturer) Consumer_Affairs@mccormick.com, or call 1-800-632-5847
7. Pinnacle Foods (Vlassic, Celeste, Aunt Jemima etc) *Contact info to request coupons*
8. Odwalla Company (drinks) Email request to email@example.com
9. General Mills Coupons (Betty Crocker, Pillbury, Box Tops for Education etc)
Here is a FB live video I did in 2018 about companies still sending me coupons:
10. Pepperidge Farm
11. Ben & Jerry’s (Ice cream)
12. Heinz (ketchup – request coupons via FB)
13. Smucker’s (Jams and Jellies)
14. Land O Lakes (butter)
15. Utz Chips and Snacks firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Kellogg’s Coupons
17. CocoCola Company
18. Dean Foods DeanFoods@CaSupport.com
19. Barber Foods (stuffed chicken products)
20. Birds Eye (frozen veggies)
21. Apple & Eve (beverages)
22. Bigelow (tea-beverages)
23. Angel Soft (toilet paper)
24. Cheeze Its (snack crackers)
25. Crest (dental products)
26. Earthbound Farm (organic foods)
27. Driscoll’s (berries – fresh produce)
28. La Yogurt (yogurt) email request email@example.com
29. 4C (beverages – send them an email request)
30. Bertolli (Italian food products)
32. Cape Cod (chips/ snack food products) Contact
33. Chobani (yogurt) join newsletter sign up
35. Gerber (baby foods & products) Coupons
36. Fresh Express (salad, fresh produce) Contact (click button at bottom to opt into email list sign up)
37. ConAgra Foods (brands like Pam, Hunts Ketchup, Reddi Whip)
40. Red Rose (tea)
41. Stonyfield (yogurt products) contact, newsletter sign up
42. Tyson (meat) promotions
43. Zatarains (rice mixes) Contact then click sign up newsletter in top right corner
**Read in the comments where some other people have also had good luck on getting free coupons!
Need a Coupon Organizer to keep track of all of your savings? Check out these options:
You can always look for specific coupons over on the Coupon Database as well!
Let us know what companies worked for you in the comments!!!
If you are looking for online promo codes – check out Dealspotr!
Related Frugal Tips Posts you also may want to read:
- 30 Day Budget Boot Camp: Planning Ahead Can Save Big!
- 5 Tips on How To Feed A Family of 7 for Just $75 a Week! Plus Free Printable Meal Planning Guide Worksheet!
- 10 Ways to Save Money this Holiday Season!
- How to get $140 Worth of Toys for just $35!