50 Major Brands That Will Send You Coupons for FREE!
Looking for more ways to save on your favorite brands? Check this list for items you use, and you can contact the company for coupons and special offers! You will want to send them an email/contact request form stating your name, that you would like to request coupons, and your address!
1. SC Johnson
2. Duck Brand Tape (E-mail & request coupons)
4. McCormick’s Coupons (spice manufacturer) Consumer_Affairs@mccormick.com, or call 1-800-632-5847
8. Pinnacle Foods (Vlassic, Celeste, Aunt Jemima etc) *Contact info to request coupons*
9. Odwalla Company (drinks) Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. General Mills Coupons (Betty Crocker, Pillbury, Box Tops for Education etc)
Here is a FB live video I did in 2018 about companies still sending me coupons:
11. Pepperidge Farm
12. Ben & Jerry’s (Ice cream)
13. Heinz (ketchup – request coupons via FB)
14. Ocean Spray (beverages)
15. Smucker’s (Jams and Jellies)
16. Land O Lakes (butter)
17. Hershey’s (chocolate)\
18. Utz Chips and Snacks email@example.com
19. Kellogg’s Coupons
20. CocoCola Company
21. Dean Foods DeanFoods@CaSupport.com
22. Barber Foods (stuffed chicken products)
23. Birds Eye (frozen veggies)
24. Apple & Eve (beverages)
25. Bigelow (tea-beverages)
26. Angel Soft (toilet paper)
27. Cheeze Its (snack crackers)
28. Crest (dental products)
29. Earthbound Farm (organic foods)
30. Driscoll’s (berries – fresh produce)
31. La Yogurt (yogurt) email request firstname.lastname@example.org
32. 4C (beverages – send them an email request)
36. Chobani (yogurt) contact & join newsletter sign up
38. Gerber (baby foods & products) Contact
39. Fresh Express (salad, fresh produce) Contact (click button at bottom to opt into email list sign up)
40. ConAgra Foods (brands like Pam, Hunts Ketchup, Reddi Whip)
42. Unilever (Dove, Degree deodorant, Good humor Ice Cream etc)
44. Red Rose (tea)
45. Stonyfield (yogurt products) contact, newsletter sign up
47. Zatarains (rice mixes) Contact then click sign up newsletter in top right corner
**Read in the comments where some other people have also had good luck on getting free coupons!
Need a Coupon Organizer to keep track of all of your savings? Check out these options:
You can always look for specific coupons over on the Coupon Database as well!
Let us know what companies worked for you in the comments!!!
If you are looking for online promo codes – check out Dealspotr!
Related Frugal Tips Posts you also may want to read:
- 30 Day Budget Boot Camp: Planning Ahead Can Save Big!
- 5 Tips on How To Feed A Family of 7 for Just $75 a Week! Plus Free Printable Meal Planning Guide Worksheet!
- 10 Ways to Save Money this Holiday Season!
- How to get $140 Worth of Toys for just $35!