3. In a large bowl, beat together the cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil until smooth and completely combined, about 2 minutes.
4. Place the sugar in a small bowl.
5. Use a 1 1/2 Tablespoon cookie scoop to portion out the cookie batter and roll the cookie dough balls in the sugar until completely coated.
6. Place the coated cookie dough balls at least 3″ apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden and spread out.
8. While the cookies are still warm, use the backside of a 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon to create small dimpled craters in the center of each cookie.
9. Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before adding the raspberry jam.
10. After cooling for a bit, use a teaspoon and fill each indent with some raspberry jelly or jam.