Heart Shaped DIY Bath Confetti with Essential Oils – Easy DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Idea!
- You will need 2 small bowls to mix your liquid soap, colorant, and essential oils in. I used one for the lavender-scented liquid purple-dyed soap and the other for the rose-scented pink dyed liquid soap. Start by adding 2-3 tablespoons of castile soap to your bowls.
- Then add about 20 drops of rose essential oil to one bowl and lavender to the other. I want my hearts to be two different colors – but you could just make one color heart and blend the essential oil scents in one bowl if you prefer.
- Then it is time to add some color to your scented liquid soap. I added 2 drops of red soap color to the rose-scented soap and two drops of red and two drops of blue to the lavender-scented soap. Stir them together until well blended.
- Now it’s time to get your paper solvy dissolvable paper and paint it with your colored and scented liquid soap. I painted the front and back of two sheets of paper – one for pink rose and the other the purple lavender. Be sure the paper gets fully saturated with the liquid soap mixture.
- Grab a drying rack or cookie sheet and leave these out to dry for a few hours.
- When each sheet of paper is fully dry, you can get your paper punch and start creating your dissolvable heart bath confetti! Make as many punches as you can out of each sheet of paper.
- To use – sprinkle about a tablespoon full into your bath while you add soap and essential oils to your water, and watch the paper dissolve.