1. Frozen Lo Mein Noodles, 21.5 oz (use all 3 pre-packaged noodle packs)
2. Frozen Mukimame Shelled Soybeans, 12 oz
3. Shredded & Sliced Asain Slaw, 1 package of 12 oz
4. 2 tablespoons of Roasted Sesame Seeds
5. Thai Peanut Sauce – I used a full 13 oz bottle
This recipe is super easy and takes about 10 minutes to make. You just heat up the defrost the Lo Mein noodles per the directions on the package (cook in boiling water for just one minute!). Rinse off the noodles in cold water. Stir in slaw, soybeans, sesame seeds, and thai peanut sauce. Toss and chill. Serve cold. Serves 8-12 depending on if this is a side dish or main dish.