Looking for gift ideas for the home chef?
Below is a list items on Amazon that are great anyone you know that is the ultimate Home Chef!
If you are looking for a convenient place to get ideas for gifts this holiday season, then gift guides are your answer. Many bloggers create these lists by taking polls on social media, getting lists from popular retailers (like Amazon), working with brands or just list out what they personally love as an easy solution to your shopping.
If any of you have these products – I would love some feedback on if you love or hate them, or if you recommend something else as a great gift for a home chef!
Top 10 Gift Ideas for the Home Chef
First off, if you want a unique gift for your chef friend – maybe you could sign them up for an online cooking class to expand their knowledge! Happy Belly Fish is offering some courses such as a Plant Based Pregnancy Meal Plan (which comes with a bonus pregnancy yoga workout!), Gluten Free Dessert Baking, Healthy Sugar Free Desserts class, Sourdough Bread Baking, Healthy Cooking Bootcamp and more!. Take a look at the course list and maybe one of these will be the perfect gift for your chef friend!
If you aren’t into the idea of giving a class or meal plan service – then check out these fun Kitchen tools your home chef may want instead:
1.Long Handle Wooden Measuring Spoons – EXTRA LONG HANDLES: The extra long handles fit into a utensil holder for easy access. No more searching your kitchen drawers to find measuring spoons when you need them in a pinch!
2. Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit – Makes perfectly round, restaurant-quality sushi at home
Includes sushi tube, plunger, and endcap.
3. Lodge L8SK3 Cast Iron Skillet – 10.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet. An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. Handle length is 4.81 inch
SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
4. Deco Brothers Pan Organizer Rack – The rack accommodates up to five pans with vertical installation (or four pans with horizontal installation)
5. RawSpiceBar Spice Subscription – RawSpiceBar offers a customized spice subscription where you sign up for what you need and choose your own spices. They also have a whole new spice shop, plus some awesome spice set gifts for the holidays. These mostly salt free, gluten free, paleo, vegan spices make an awesome gift for almost anyone!
6. Magnetic Refrigerator Chalkboard Dry Erase Weekly Menu Planner – Plan your meals well in advance. Some for Writing Everything You & Kids Need. Organize All Your Important Dates. Use for Notes or a To Do List. Use in home, office, kitchen, business, classroom, or dorm to brighten up any space. People will do a Double-Take when They See This on Your Fridge and Appliance.
7. Totally Bamboo 3 Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set – Three great bamboo cutting boards at one amazing price! A perfect kitchen starter set, housewarming gift or back to school essential. Large 13 inch board is perfect for cutting meat. Medium 11 inch board is great for slicing fruits and vegetables. Small 8 inch bar board is ideal for slicing garnishes and serving meats and cheeses.
9. Chalkboard-Style Kitchen Signs – Four 12x12in Paper Prints (Printed on paper and made to look like chalkboard)
10. In This Kitchen I’m the Boss Apron – A perfect gag gift for a cooking enthusiast or birthday gift for the gourmet in your life. An apron is a thoughtful, practical gift they can use and enjoy for years to come.
If you have any crazy cat lady friends – then you need to check out this gift guide just for them – MEOW!!
Looking for age specific toy gift guides for kids? Check these out:
Be sure to also read my Ultimate list of gift guides page – gift ideas for everyone!