Sign up for a FREE Butterfly Garden Starter Packet. This packet contains:
- Seed packet with native milkweed or a flowering nectar plant
- Monarchs drink nectar from flowers and their caterpillars eat only milkweed
- A list of milkweed and nectar plants native to your region
- Ask your garden center for the best plants on our list to add to your garden
- Ranger Rick Nature Notebook
- Observe your garden and the butterflies, caterpillars, and other wildlife that make it their new home!
- Butterfly Heroes Sticker and Poster
- Show your Butterfly Hero Pride!
To get this free Butterfly Garden Starter Packet, upload a photo of you, making the American Sign Language sign for butterfly, as your pledge to help the Monarch butterfly. The sign for butterfly is made by linking your thumbs and crossing your two hands in front of you at the wrists with your palms facing you.
Then, fill in the information on the form here and the National Wildlife Federation will send you a butterfly garden starter kit. (While supplies last.)
I have my own personal blog posts on my annual raising of monarch butterflies we do at our house! 🙂
(Thanks, For the Mommas!)