When I was a kid, I loved it that after all the presents were opened, I still had my stocking left to get a few more small goodies! I’m keeping that tradition alive that my kids will leave their stocking for last after all of the presents under the tree have been opened. Now as a mom, and the filler of those stockings, I want a good combination of fun and practical gifts to be part of those stocking stuffers.
I also don’t want to spend a lot of time shopping for stocking stuffers. So if you are like me, then you’ll appreciate this list I put together of 10 easy ideas of what you can fill your kids stockings with that are fun, practical, and won’t break the bank!
Sam’s Club is a great place to shop for stocking stuffers because you can buy in bulk, which means you can get more products for more members of the family at a lower cost! The Sam’s Club that was closest to me personally recently shut its doors. If that’s the case for you too, you can still utilize your Sam’s Club membership and shop online! Fill up those stockings by sitting on the couch and shopping online if you’d like, for these stocking stuffer ideas at Sam’s Club:
**Be sure to note the Instant Savings deals that are also going on that will help you fill your stockings!**
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm – these come in 8 count so you can use these for the entire family!
2. Lifesavers Gummies (4.2 oz., 15 pks.) – add a pack or 2 to each stocking!
3. Crest Toothpaste 5 pks – all with $2.00 instant savings now thru 12/24!
This instant savings offer will run 11/30 – 12/24. This applies to all varieties of crest. If you are going to put candy on those stockings, then us practical parents should also put in toothpaste and toothbrushes to pair with that extra candy for our kids!
4. Oral-B PRO-Health Jr. Battery Toothbrush, Disney’s Star Wars (3 pk.) – remind your kids to brush extra if they are getting extra candy in this years stocking!
5. Andes Creme de Menthe Thin (240 pcs.) – grab a handful to add to each stocking!
6. Extra Classic Bubble Sugar-Free Gum (15 ct., 12 pks.) – add a pack or 2 to each stocking!
7. BIC Gel-ocity Retractable Gel Pen, Blue Ink, (.7mm, Medium, 12ct.) – split these up among all of the students in your family that always lose pens at school!
8. Post-it Notes – Original Pads in Jaipur Colors, 3 x 3, 100/Pad – 14 Pads/Pack – you can open these up in advance and write some cute Christmas messages on the cover for each of your children!
9. Lindt Chocolate Assorted Lindor Truffle Bag (1.89 lbs.) – there is also a $2.00 Instant Savings on Lindt Truffle Bags thru 12/24 in stores! The dark chocolate variety are my personal favorite! Put a handful in everyone’s stocking!
10. Live Clean® Holiday Hand Soap, Holly Berry (17 oz., 4pk) – Gotta love the seasonal soap scents that come around this time of year!
If you have a Sam’s Club membership, shipping is free on your items! Some of the items listed here are only available online, so you may just want to purchase from home. Or, next time you are in the store for your personal grocery shopping, be sure to pick up stocking stuffer essentials like the ones listed above and filling those stockings will be the easiest of any year yet!