For the past few months (if you’ve been reading here that long) you’ll remember a few of my reviews and giveaways being about Young Living Essential Oils. I was introduced to these products by my hairdresser a little while ago and have been intrigued to learn more about them. I listened to the “Missing Link” informational CD that explains why these natural products have healing properties and have purchased a few oils to try for myself. One kit that I have purchased was the The Everyday Oils Kit which contains the following oils and oil mixtures in 5 ml bottles– Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, Pan Away, Peace and Calming, Purification, Thieves, Valor.
In the past I wrote reviews on one of the oils listed above, explained their benefits, and gave my personal feedback after I’ve tried it. Today is the last month I’ll be focusing on the Everyday Oils Kit. February is Peace & Calming month!! One of the lucky readers here will also have the chance the win the oil and try it for themselves. I’ll also include a copy of “The Missing Link” so they too can have some more information of how and why these work.
Here are some benefits that the Young Living Website says about Peace & Calming:
A gentle, fragrant blend specially designed for diffusing. It promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace, helping to calm tensions and uplift spirits. When massaged on the bottom of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s rest. Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day. Used as a perfume, it can subtley and helpful influence an entire environment.
How to Use
Diffuse in bedrooms, living areas, and office. Apply to bottom of feet, wrists, and outside of ears. Blend with V-6 Mixing Oil or Massage Oil Base for a calming massage
Tangerine (Citrus nobilis), orange (Citrus sinensis), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), patchouly (Pogostemon cablin), and blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum).
**I also have a reference Guide for Essential Oils compiled by Connie and Alan Higley that gives some more details about the oils and here is what is says Peace & Calming can be used for:
“The oils in this blend have historically been used to help reduce depression, anxiety, stress and tension. this blend may help hyperactive children get off ritalin. It may also hep children with hypertension. It may be useful at the end of a stressful day to promote relaxation and peace or to relieve insomnia.
I also found this Youtube link that shows how to use some of the oils. I found these to be very informative!
Now onto the giveaway:
1. Mandatory Entry: If you want to have a chance to try Peace & Calming Oil for FREE, then head over here to the Young Living website and skim through the product catalog. Pick one of the categories to research, either essential Oils, Kits, Cleansing, Nutrition, Personal Care, Children, or Accessories. Pick one product (other than Peace & Calming) that intrigues your interest and write a comment telling us what it is.
2. “Like” me on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you do.
3. “Like” Young Living on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you do.
4. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you do.
5. Follow Young Living on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you do.
6. Subscribe to my RSS feed and leave a comment telling me you do.
7. Follow me on Networked Blogs (see my sidebar to sign up) and leave me a comment telling me you did.
8. Sign up for my daily newsletter (see my sidebar to sign up) and leave a comment telling me you get it.
9. Blog about this and leave the link.
10. 5 extra entries if you subscribe to my blog through your Kindle. It will cost you $2. Leave 5 separate comments if you did this.
*This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on February 16th at midnight.
*If after you’ve browsed the Young Living site and decide that you want to purchase an oil, you’ll need this distributor # to set up an account: 1135717
Happy essential oiling!!