- Share deals you find over at Dealspotr and you can earn Amazon Gift Cards for doing so! Pair with HOT Toy sales on Amazon for amazing deals!
- Sell items on Ebay, Half.com, Etsy, Cragislist, Amazon or local garage sale facebook groups. This is a great time to do a de-cluttering before you bring in more Christmas gifts into the home and earn cash for gifts in the process!
- Take Surveys online and earn cash! Sign up with one of these companies and start earning!
- Credit Card Rewards – use as gift cards for Christmas gifts. This may be a controversial way to save money – but we use our credit card on as much as we can on a monthly basis. We get 1% to 5% cash back on our purchases. We pay off our card each month, and make usually about $30 – $50 in cash from our credit card company! That helped pay for weekend getaway trips my family took this past summer!
10. Make your own frugal gifts – here are a few I have done: Homemade Lavender Soap (pictured above), Mason Jar Gift Ideas: Curried Lentil Soup Mix, Homemade Essential Oil Diffuser Christmas Tree Ornament
You could even make your own colorful wrapping paper using food coloring and shaving cream!
BONUS TIP: In the market to get a gift card (and who doesn’t’ love gift cards, right?) Be sure to buy one through Raise.com – you will always get a card worth more than you pay!
Have your own ways to Save Money this Holiday Season? Add more in the comments below!