Does anyone have a Keurig Coffee Maker on your current wish list? Or do you already have one, and are looking for unique uses or K-cup storage ideas? If so – then be sure to check out these posts below. There is more to your Keurig that just brewing coffee!!
There are some very interesting tips in the articles listed below, ranging from making oatmeal using your Keurig, upcycling used K-cups, and even K-cup storage tips!
1. 5 Super Cool Ways to Use Your Keurig – from Wendy Nielson
2. How To Store K-Cups – 6 Clutter Free Ways – From Neat Nest Organizing
3. 25 Ways to Re-Use K-Cups – from Happy Hooligans
4. Easy Iced Tea From Your Keurig – from Urban Femme to Farmer’s Wife
5. How To Make Oatmeal with Your Keurig – from A Few Shortcuts
6. Keurig Recipes – from Totally Love It
7. How To Clean Your Keurig – from Discount Queens
8. Fresh Homemade Lemonade Recipe using a Keurig – From Passion For Savings
9. Sweetheart K-Cup Stringed Lights – From Crafts By Amanda
10. Cheap Storage Idea: Keurig Brewed Under the Brewer Mini K-Cup Drawer 62% off!
12. Here are some items to help you organize your K-Cups!
13. Have you tried the resuable Ekobrew Cup? You can use ground coffee in it!!
14. Who has tried paper filters???? Keurig Paper Filters, 300 ct, on Amazon
If you have a coffee lover on your holiday shopping list this year, then be sure to check out this Gift Guide: Top 10+ Gifts for Coffee Lovers