Who’s going camping this year and wants all the cool camping gear? Camping is one of the must frugal ways to enjoy a summer vacation and I personally love camping! I created a list here of products that I have personally found useful, or items that I totally want to add to my cool camping gear repertoire. If you’ve used any of these, I’d love to hear some of your reviews in the comments!
1. Coghlans Collapsible Water Container – I love this thing because its easy to store, and great to have on your picnic table for hand washing!
2. Sports Towel from Norwex – This highly absorbent suede microfiber towel comes in its own pouch for easy carrying. Great for camping too and to bring on those long hikes. *Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product. (just click that you aren’t there for a specific Norwex party.)
3. Camping Lantern Emergency Tent Lamp, – hook this to the top of your tent for the perfect tent lamp!
4. Ultralight Sleeping Pad by Hikenture – Camping Inflatable Air Mattress with Build-In Pillow – This is a compact airmatterss that includes the pillow – great for backpack hiking!
5. Coghlan’s 1170 Storm Matches – 25-Pack – you’ll never need a way to make fire if you have these!
6. Reusable Wet Wipes Bag from Norwex – use it to store any wet or dry wipes – comes in handy when you have wet wash clothes while camping. (just click that you aren’t there for a specific Norwex party.)
7. HEAT WAVE Instant Reusable Heat Pack – Medium (5 x 9 inch size) – too cold at night? Pop one of these in your sleeping bag!
8. K2 Camp Gear Camping Hammock – this one us just fun to relax in while enjoying the great outdoors!
9. Camping Equipment, Wuudi Outdoor Camping Pots And Pans Set 2PCS Camping Cookware – I love how this set is very space saving, yet has 2 cooking pots and pans!
10. Image Portable LED Camping Lantern with Ceiling Fan – warm summer out in the tent? This has a fan to help keep you cool!
11. Body Scrub Mitt from Norwex – Use this in your showers for extra scrubbing power after a dirty day on the trail! *Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for selfcleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product. (just click that you aren’t there for a specific Norwex party.)
12. SE KHK6320 Outdoor Tanto Knife with Fire Starter – all around handy tool to have while living in nature.
13. Emergency Power USB Hand Crank SOS Phone Charger Camping Backpack Survival Gear Cell Radio Light – It’s getting more and more challenging for me to turn off my phone while camping. This is perfect to keep your phone charged. This is also an awesome thing just to have at home if you ever lose power!
14. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter – drink water from any source if you have this gadget!
15. Coleman Camp Oven – Folds flat – Warms by using Coleman camp stove – you dont have to just eat hot dogs on a stick on your adventure! Bake up some nice muffins for breakfast!
16. Envirocloth by Norwex – If you don’t own a Norwex Envirocloth – now is the time to get one. And boy will this one come in handy while camping because you only need water to remove bacteria from any surface! The Norwex antibacterial Microfiber EnviroCloth removes dust, dirt and grease from all washable surfaces using only water—no chemicals! Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions. The super-absorbent EnviroCloth picks up dust particles and traps them in the cloth until you rinse it out. (just click that you aren’t there for a specific Norwex party.)
17. Texsport Heavy Duty Over Fire Camp Grill – nothing like burgers cooked over a real campfire!
18. BINGONE Portable Travel Home Style Outdoor Windproof Clothesline with 12 pcs Clip Red – no more draping towels on a rope – love that this has clips!
19. Hikenture (TM) 4-In-1 Camping Utensil Stainless Steel Fork Knife Spoon Bottle Opener Set with Storage Case – love it that this is an all-in-one space saver!
20. KONA French Press Coffee Tea & Espresso Maker, Black 34oz Glass Teapot – can’t forget your fresh brewed coffee while camping – french press is the best!
21. Frontiersman Bear Resistant Food Container – if you are going into bear territory – be sure to have at least one of these!
22. Premium Compact Collapsible Bucket By Freegrace – Portable Folding Water Container – perfect for dishwashing! Love it that its collapsible for storing and traveling!
23. ArcherOG Biodegradable Wipes for Camping and Outdoor Use. Aloe and Vitamin Enriched Extra Large 8 Inch by 11 Inch 30 Pack – need to “go” while on the trail? Here’s your answer!
24. Waterproof Dry Bag -by SJORN with Outside Zip Pocket, Shoulder Strap, Visibility Window & Reflective Trim – you don’t want your gear to get wet – use this! Plus you’ll always want a dry back up outfit – store it in here!
25. Frogg Toggs All Sport Rain Suit – you’ll want a water proof suit while camping in case of rain. Frogg Toggs are awesome – and they fold up into a tiny bag for storage!