I want to share with you what I’m currently using for face wash – that I made myself. It is an easy homemade foaming face wash and am so pleased with the results, I doubt I’ll use a different face wash ever again! It’s simple to make, smells wonderful, lathers nicely, and is wonderful for my oily, acne prone skin.
Once you purchase all the ingredients to make your own homemade foaming face wash, you’ll have enough to last you for at least a year or more. When you compare that to how much you’re spending for your current face wash, it makes this very affordable as well. Even more, it’s a fraction of the cost of other “natural” face washes.
Even more, this natural homemade foaming face wash takes only about 5 minutes to make!
What you’ll need to make homemade foaming face wash:
- Empty Foaming Soap Bottle (re-use one you have or buy on Amazon)
- Dr. Bronners Castile Soap (either unscented or lavender)
- Thayers Witch Hazel – this brand smells like roses – much better smelling than plain witch hazel!
- Lavender Essential Oil | from RMO (one of my favorite brands)
- Tea Tree Essential Oil | from RMO
- tablespoon measuring spoon
This is a guest post I wrote over on LivingWellMom.com. GO HERE to read all of the details!