There is a new cool place where you can get Easy Freezer Cooking Meal Plans!
I’m all about easy when it comes to cooking!!! I want it to be frugal as well – but honestly, me personally, I’m more concerned about it being quick and easy!!! So I was very excited when I found out about these new easy freezer cooking meal plans!
Let me introduce you to the brand new meal plans from FreezEasy.
Each meal plan uses 5-7 recipes to make a total of 10 meals of 4 servings each. (Larger families or families with bottomless pits (also known as teenage boys!) can double up the meals or make adjustments to meat amounts, as needed.) Each plan shows you how to prep, freeze, cook, and serve each meal!
Please find the recipe lists for all the meal plans currently available below.
- (2) Slow Cooker Caribbean Chicken
- (2) Slow Cooker Honey Mustard (shredded) Chicken Sandwiches
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- (2) Lightened Up Chicken Parmesan
- (2) Thai Chicken Bake
- (2) Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- (2) Classic Spaghetti Sauce
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef & Vegetable Soup
- (2) Beef and Black Bean Nachos
- (2) Hawaiian Meatloaf
- (2) Pineapple Bourbon or Teriyaki Pork Chops
- (2) Baked Orange Pork Chops
- (2) Slow Cooker Islander Pork Chops
- (2) Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple & Sweet Potatoes
- (2) Cranberry-Mustard Pork Chops
- (2) Basil Balsamic Chicken
- (2) Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
- (2) Brown Sugar & Balsamic Pork Chops
- Curried Salmon
- Maple Dijon Salmon
- Minestrone Soup
- Pasta Puttanesca
- (2) Slow Cooker Spicy Mandarin Orange Chicken
- (2) Baked Apricot Chicken
- (2) Slow Cooker Sweet ‘n Sour Beef
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef & Black Bean Chili
- (2) Honey Mustard Pork Chops (Baked or Grilled)
Videos, Assembly Instructions, Printable Labels & More
In addition to the recipes and variety of shopping lists, you also get a complete set of Assembly Instructions, Assembly Video, and “Loading Tables” for those who wish to load their baggies and trays 1 ingredient at a time.
We have included Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free modifications on each of the recipes.
I have also included alternative cooking instructions for several recipes. Of course, we have printable labels for you to use as well on your baggies and trays.
Now guess how much all of that costs for you? JUST $7 for each meal plan!!!
You can get all 5 meal plans for $25. That is a savings of $10!!!!
If you do purchase one of these meal plans, I would LOVE to hear your feedback!!!!!!!!!!!