Looking for an easy fall favor, teacher gift, or just a natural way to pamper your own lips this fall season? Then you won’t want to miss this EASY DIY Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm recipe!
You only need 2 ingredients plus essential oils, and about 15 minutes to make this homemade pumpkin spice lip balm. Once you realize how easy it is to make your own lip balm at home in large batches, you’ll save money and can cross this item off of your toiletry buying list! Plus you can easily change up the scent and easily make many varieties of your own lip balm!
What You’ll Need to make DIY Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm:
- 1 oz of beeswax – I ordered this kind and used one of the 1 oz bars (it comes with 5)
- 3 heaping Tbsp coconut oil
- 5 drops each of Nutmeg, Ginger Root, Cinnamon Bark, and Clove Bud Essential Oils. (or you could even use 20 drops of this Pumpkin Spice Latte Blend)
- Glass Pyrex Measuring Cup
- Containers to hold your lip balm (try these tin containers, plastic containers or lip balm tubes)
This was a guest post I wrote over at Livingwellmom.com. GO HERE to read the full tutorial.