I invited Robin from Neatnestorganizing.com to come share with us some money saving tips.
Watch this video to learn 6 great tips on how being organized will help us save money!
Here is a quick summary of each of the 6 tips that are mentioned in the video, along with affiliate links to buy the helpful organizational tools that were mentioned:
1. Organize your kitchen and panty – know what food you already have in-stock so you are not over-buying.
2. Create a bill filing system – to avoid late fees. Grab a file folder holder for your bills here!
3. Meal planning!! See a bunch of different meal plan options to choose from over here!
4. Use a shower caddy to organize drinks and snacks on the car (avoid spontaneous trips through the drive thru!)
5. Buy re-usuable water bottles to save on purchaseing bottled water. Get the Reduce water bottles here!
6. Use your local library! Many FREE resources under-utilized! When book orders come home from school, have your child circle the books they want, and then just reserve them at the library. You don’t have to pay for the books, nor take up precious storage space that leads to more clutter!
Related Post: 10 Tips To Manage Your Finances In The New Year
You can check out more of my video posts over here!